Friday 2 November 2012

Sometimes the fates conspire against you

Look at all those crosses - and still no bingo!
It's just not fair, it really isn't.  Not only did last night's trip net me an extra £15 (one minute's delay on the Bakerloo Line and then another six on the connecting train to Hampton Court, but only the latter counts money-wise as I still made my connection), it gave me two new excuses: a faulty train in front of us and something muttered about 'security'.  And yet they're all in the wrong places.  There are enough excuses this week to win at Tube Bingo twice over.  Grrr!  I'll get one yet, though.

I'm working from home today, so no more personal travel adventure stories to follow till (likely) Monday.  I'll share any interesting generic news as and when I find it, though.

Laters!

No comments: