Tuesday 8 January 2013

Not bad at all!

TfL and its partners in crime South West Trains are making an effort in the New Year, I have to give them that.  I'm not sure how long they can carry on with what I assume must be their Resolutions, but last night the tube ran on time and the train was only one minute late.  This morning, the train arrived two minutes early, while the tube was two minutes late, owing to being held at a red signal.

That's a total of just one minute's delay for £2.50.

Tube Bingo card coming later this week.

In news today, I'm glad I didn't have to use the Central Line last night (or ever): big congestion at Oxford Circus as the stations falls apart.  I'm also glad I rarely use the buses anymore, since 'eco-upgrades' planned by TfL are likely to cause major havoc for months, I strongly suspect.

No comments: