Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bank Holiday's over!

After working from home Thursday and Friday, and then the bank holiday, there's not too much to report - though I will bring you up to speed with last Wednesday's journey home and this morning's into work.

Last Wednesday night, the tube was two minutes late, causing me to miss my connecting fast train to Hersham.  The train I took was on time, but of course that still made me 26 minutes later overall than I would have been had I been able to catch the fast train.

This morning, the train was a minute early arriving in Waterloo, though that didn't let me catch an earlier tube connection.  The tube was marvellously on time, but of course Edgware Road is now closed until December on the Bakerloo Line, so the journey took two minutes longer than it should have.

Total of 28 minutes and £70.

No comments: