By way of apology, I will be brief.
- Tube from Edgware Road to Waterloo last night: two minutes late. Made me miss connecting train
- Connecting train to Hersham: six minutes delay, owing to three (count them!) three separate 'passenger actions'. Added to delay of this being a later train than it should have been, total of 10 minutes
- Train from Hersham to Waterloo this morning: one minute late. Did not affect the tube I took, so no charge
- Tubes from Waterloo to Blackfriars (aha! I had a meeting there: you thought it was going to be Edgware Road again, didn't you? Confess. CONFESS!): on time arriving, despite departing a minute late
- Tubes from Blackfriars to Edgware Road: three minutes late